Table of Contents
This International Travel Insurance TravelCare policy covers all nationalities, travelling anywhere in the world. You can purchase insurance for a specific single trip or, for total flexibility, an annual policy that covers you for any trip you take abroad, regardless of how often you travel.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Emergency & Accidental Medical Treatment
- Enhanced Benefits & Protection
- Cancellation & Curtailment Cover
Worldwide Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
- The annual multi-trip plans allow you to choose to be covered in either Europe or Worldwide;
- with maximum trip lengths of 42 or 90 days per trip.
Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Maximum trip 180 days.
The "Basic" policy provides cover for emergency medical treatment and repatriation, not related to any pre-existing medical conditions. This basic cover is mandatory, and then you can add up to 5 'Add ons' to your policy:
- Add on 1 is cover for personal belongings, luggage or travel delay. Add On 1 is also called cover "Standard".
- Add on 2 is cover for Cancellation & curtailment of your trip. Add on 2 is also called cover "Comprehensive".
- Add on 3 is cover for Wintersport equipment (max 21 days per year)
- Add on 4 is cover for business equipment and money
- Add on 5 is cover for golf equipment
BASIC - Medical Treatment & Evacuation
This is the mandatory core policy option, which provides the important medical cover against the high cost of medical treatment and emergency medical evacuations. The Basic plan benefits also provide you with 24-hour access to trained nurses to ensure that medical advice is only ever a phone call away.
Add on 1: STANDARD - Enhanced Benefits
In addition to the benefits included on the Basic level of cover, this optional level of protection also covers you against the additional losses to property, personal liability and accidents that you may suffer whilst travelling abroad.
Add on 2: COMPREHENSIVE - Cancellation & Curtailment Cover
Adding to the benefits of the Standard level of cover, Cancellation and Curtailment covers you in the event that your trip is unexpectedly cancelled, or you are forced to return home early.
3. Get a quote and/or apply online
Fill out the online quote and application tool to get your Expatriate Group International Travel Insurance
4. FAQ and important remarks
Am I eligible to purchase the travel insurance?
- A Single Trip Policy can be purchased before the Insured Person obtains age 72;
- An Annual Trip Policy can be purchased before the Insured Person obtains age 71. This Policy will not be renewable at the anniversary date;
- You are eligible provided that you are departing from and returning to the same country (or have a defined destination country of one-way trip) and you are not travelling to a country/region where the UK FCO advises against.
What is my country of residence?
- Your country of residence is whichever country you are travelling from (and usually back to, unless you have purchased a one-way trip policy) regardless of your immigration or nationality status.
- This is the country to where you will be returned in the event of a repatriation claim.
General important remarks on the insurance
- Check the Policy Wording on page 6 and 7 on what sports are included and excluded
- Cover for illness because of Covid-19 only for fully vaccinated persons. Check Covid-19 endorsement
- Any medical claim likely to exceed € 1.000,- is required to be pre-authorised by the insurer.
- After purchase of the insurance there is a 14 days 'cooling off period' in which you can cancel the insurance but only if the trip has not started yet. If you added the Add on 2 "cancellation" the insurance is not refundable at all.
- We advise at all times to read the Policy Wording thoroughly before you issue the policy online via the link above
- By issuing the policy online via the link above we expect you to have read and to comply with the Policy Wording.
- Questions, complaints, remarks etc on this insurance can be directed to Expatriate Group directly. As a broker we are not be informed by the Expatriate Group on the type and specifics of the insurance you purchased online. This means we are not able to verify after your purchase if the insurance that you bought would sufficiently fit you needs.
- 11 months after the startdate of the policy The Expatriate Group will send you an email and ask you if you want to extend your cover with them. You will have to agree with that actively and pay the premium in order to have another year of coverage. You will get a new policy and a new policynumber.
- So beware! This insurance does not have a continuous cover and automatic withdrawal of premium. We strongly advise to set up a task for yourself to check after a year if you have extended the policy or not.
- This renewalprocedure repeats itself for all coming years, up to your end-age.
- Emails of The Expatriate Group might wind up in your spam- or junkfolder. Make sure their emailaddress is considered 'safe' for your emailprogram.
JoHo Insurances Foundation
JoHo Insurances Foundation is an international insurance broker, helping people and companies worldwide.
We offer International Health, Income & Travel Insurances for expats, emigrants, companies and travellers worldwide.
We offer insurances from Cigna Global, Allianz Worldwide Care, Bupa Global, Henner, Gouda Expatriate, Globality Health and many other insurance companies.
Contact JoHo Insurances for advice.
2512 BP The Hague (Den Haag)
All insurances on this website can be applied for at JoHo Insurances, e-mail to email@example.com or fill in the appropriate application form on this website.
For questions and additional information please contact us.