When referring to Travel insurance, many people think of a continuous or annual travel insurance that offers cover for multiple trips throughout the year. People often assume a package of cover such as medical assistance, repatriation, baggage and accidents.
We offer various travel insurance policies with an international character. The insurers build up these insurance policies very differently and it is advisable not to assume certain covers. Depending on what you wish to insure, we may be able to offer something suitable. Keep in mind the different opportunities for Trip cancellation benefits, flexibility of the plan and the extend of the medical coverage.
Since travelers to the European Union need medical travel insurance for Europe, including the Schengen area, we have highlighted some points of interest for this target group.
Travel Insurance Options
The different insurance policies, packages and modules offer the possibility to choose the insurance and cover that best suits the situation and the plans:
- The Nomad Insurance is an international travel medical insurance that covers people from all over the world while they are outside their home country.
- This insurance is designed by digital nomads for digital nomads
- The Globe Traveller Insurance is a single-trip worldwide travel insurance, created by the French insurance broker ACS.
- The travel insurance is a complete online insurance and offers a 'first euro' cover for emergency medical health and repatriation, including cover for Covid-19, plus covers for accidents, liability, assistance, luggage, delay and 3 optional covers.
- This insurance is designed to meet the regulations of the European Union for persons applying for an entry visa to the Schengen area.
- The insurance covers unforeseen medical expenses and SOS-costs. Optional: personal liability insurance
- No maximum age for the insured person.
- International travel insurance with additional options for winter sports and business travel
- Available for single trip or annual multi-trip
- Flexible travel insurance for independent travellers, backpackers, students and volunteers.
- Additional coverage for digital nomads
The best choice depends on, among other things:
- how often you travel on average per year
- how long the trip or trips take on average
- your age
- your health cover in your country of residence
- which risks you wish to insure
You can let us know your situation, plans and wishes by filling in our online advice form (free, without obligation, then we can advise you and indicate which suitable options we have.
JoHo Insurances Foundation
JoHo Insurances Foundation is an international insurance broker, helping people and companies worldwide.
We offer International Health, Income & Travel Insurances for expats, emigrants, companies and travellers worldwide.
We offer insurances from Cigna Global, Allianz Worldwide Care, Bupa Global, Henner, Gouda Expatriate, Globality Health and many other insurance companies.
Contact JoHo Insurances for advice.
2512 BP The Hague (Den Haag)
All insurances on this website can be applied for at JoHo Insurances, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the appropriate application form on this website.
For questions and additional information please contact us.